Responsible for the processing of personal data is:
Cirkeltijgers, Blauwborgje 16, 9747 AC Groningen, Chamber of Commerce: 40023841
The board can be reached via firstname.lastname@example.org
2. What data does Cirkeltijgers process and for what purposes
2.1. The following personal data is processed in the context of your membership:
- first and last name, date of birth, gender
- address details, possibly postal address
- telephone number (s), e-mail address (es), bank account number (s)
- address details and telephone number of parents
- Aclo card number, student number, study program
2.2. Cirkeltijgers processes the personal data referred to under 2.1 for the following purposes:
- your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address is used for contact about membership and its possible cancellation, registration and deregistration for certification from third parties, for the provision of the information you requested or for the handling of the information obtained from you,
- your name, address and telephone number are used for sending invitations and information about services and activities of Cirkeltijgers,
- your name and bank account number are used to settle payments, membership fees, courses, trainings, orders, services purchased, activities.
- your name and telephone number will be used until two years after the end of the agreement at the latest to ask you about your experiences with Cirkeltijgers and to inform you about the developments of Cirkeltijgers.
Email notification (opt-out):
Cirkeltijgers uses your name and e-mail address to inform you about activities, services and other interesting information about your membership at the Cirkeltijgers. Unsubscribing for this mailing is possible at any time via a reply to the relevant mail with a clear cancellation.
3. Storage periods
Cirkeltijgers will process and store your personal data for the duration of your memberships up to a maximum of two years after the end of this membership, if all financial obligations have been met. The personal data is subsequently destroyed.
4. Image material
4.1. Cirkeltijgers collects handball-related images from its members and donors and publishes them publicly. Members and donors hereby abandon their portrait rights.
4.2. Cirkeltijgers publishes handball-related visual material with the aim of informing about activities, events concerning Cirkeltiigers and promotion of Cirkeltijgers.
4.3. Every member and donor is entitled to the removal of visual material placed in recognizable images. A request for removal must be submitted to the board via email@example.com. A request will be processed by Cirkeltijgers and answered within 14 days.
5. Security measures and processors
5.1. To protect your personal data, Cirkeltijgers has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures.
5.2. For the processing of the personal data Cirkeltijgers uses services of third parties, according to the processor. We have a processor agreement with the processor.
6. Right of inspection, removal and request for complaints
6.1. Through the membership administration of Cirkeltijgers you can request to view, receive, change or delete your personal data. Cirkeltijgers will process your request and inform you within one month of receiving questions.
6.2. If you wish to object to the (further) processing of your personal data as referred to in Article 2, you can also contact the Board.
6.3. If you have received complaints about the way Cirkeltijgers process your personal data or process your request, you can contact the data protection officer.